¡The company ACCESORIOS SANITARIOS JLH, S. L has, as main markets, the Spanish market and Arab countries. We work with clients mainly from the hardware, installer and construction supplies sector.
The activity that ACCESORIOS SANITARIOS JLH, S. L considers to comply with the International Standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 is:
- MANUFACTURE OF CONNECTIONS FOR TAPS AND PLUMBING.
- COMMERCIALIZATION OF PRODUCTS FOR FAUCETS AND PLUMBING.
The Policy statement includes as guidelines:
1. Commitment to comply with applicable requirements, including legal ones.
2. With a context analysis carried out and based on defined strategic lines, the company's objectives have been determined, which have been disseminated at all levels of our structure.
3. Implement the quality and environmental management indicators in order to evaluate the performance of the company's processes, in a way that allows us to know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client and guarantee a rational use of natural resources.
4. Manage the processes that reduce the environmental impact of our activity and evaluate in advance the environmental impact of new activities or services.
5. Promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favoring our environment, not only through our work, but also involving all our suppliers and customers.
6. Commitment to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution, and the sustainable use of resources.
7. Develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all staff in achieving all the objectives established in this document.
8. Commitment to continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company.
9. Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
The Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its clients, all its employees, suppliers and interested parties.
The Policy is kept up-to-date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the reviews of the system by the management, in order to take into account the changes in the conditions of the environment and the information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established on a scheduled and regular basis.